WHY?!?

23:16

Me with my lovely cousin Rosi!

Today was mother's day and for, probably the first time, I was a bit shocked as to what one of my family members had to say: but aren't they SUPER strict about EVERYTHING? Why go there?

First of all, yes they are a bit more strict about different subjects, but I have talked to several people who have lived there and they've said is not as strict as most people think. Second of all, being in Peru, everyone ignores most rules (traffic and things like that). It is also a completely different culture! So why not go? I love discovering new things and I like new adventures. I do not like the unknown, I've already start researching what to do, what to take, what activities can I do there, etc. So yes, why not go to a completely different culture and explore? It's fun and interesting! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Read the Printed Word!